This video will show you how to make Japanese Style Chicken Tikka Masala. Chicken Tikka Masala is the most popular dish in British restaurants.
London 2012 Olympic is coming soon, so this is the perfect dish to entertain your family and friends during the Olympic games 🙂
Chicken Tikka Masala (Butter Chicken Curry)
Number of servings: 4
Calories per serving: 287Kcal
2 pieces = 31.7g (1.1oz.) House Kokumaro Curry Sauce Mix (Med Hot) *we call it “curry roux”. you can choose either med hot or hot.
200g (7oz.) chicken breast
1/2 medium (100g=3.5oz.) onion
190ml salted tomato juice
100ml fresh cream
20g (0.7oz.) butter
1 tsp. soy sauce
80g (2.8oz.) sweetened yogurt
2 tbsp. ketchup
4 servings cooked rice
1. Slice the chicken breast into bite-size pieces and season with sweetened yogurt and ketchup. Slice the onion.
2. Heat the butter in a frying pan and saute the onions on medium until soft and lightly browned.
3. Add the seasoned chicken breast and simmer on medium, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes. When the chicken starts to change color, add salted tomato juice and water, then simmer on low for about 5 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat, break up the curry roux into the pot, and mix well until completely melted. *make sure you stop the heat when you add the curry roux, otherwise it won’t blend well.
5. Then put on the heat and simmer for about 3 minutes.
6. Add fresh cream and soy sauce, and let boil for a few seconds.
7. Serve curry on a hot bed of rice and sprinkle with some parsley flakes if desired. You can serve with naan bread of course!
*curry and rice is best eaten on the day it’s made but if you have any leftover, store it in the fridge and finish it on the next day, but it is not recommended.
*if you have leftover curry roux, wrap in a plastic wrap and store it in the fridge and use within a week.
♥Facebook Fan Page♥ Please “Like” me 😉
♥Visit my Blog for more Recipes♥
[Music] [Music] Having the months I'm going to show you How to make chicken tikka masala which Is a very popular dish in UK I thought you can take them as allies Originated in India but it wasn't and it Was first conceived at a linear Restaurant in UK which is pretty Interesting and it's now known as National issue okay Anyway I hope you enjoy my video and I Hope you can try it out here are the Ingredients [Music] Sliced the chicken breast into Bite-sized pieces Season with ketchup and sweetened yoga Mix well and set aside [Music] Now slice the onion heat the butter in a Frying pan And saute the onions on medium until Soft and lightly browned At the season's chicken breast then Simmer on medium stirring constantly for About 2 minutes add salted to marriages Then that water And simmer and low for about 5 minutes Turn off the heat and it's time to add The curry this is house cuckoo maro Curry sauce mix and we call it querido It is available in three spice levels The packaging overseas is almost the
Same but it comes in two spice levels as You know my favorite is always medium Hot so I'm going to use medium hot today Now break up the color into the pan Make sure you stop the heat when you add The mix well until completely melted Then put on the heat and simmer for About three minutes [Music] Add fresh cream and sizes let boil for a Few seconds serve on the dish And now it's done [Music] Thanks for watching I have enjoyed my Cheetara [Music] But can't analytical policy You