Today I will show you an easy and kawaii (cute) curry rice (curry and rice / kare-raisu) idea for Halloween!
I’m sure your kids are gonna love this deco curry 😉
Halloween Teddy Bear Curry (Hamburger Steak Curry)
Difficulty: Medium with Patience
Number of servings: 6
Calories per serving: 567Kcal
1/2 box = 119g (4.2oz.) House Vermont Curry Sauce Mix (Mild) *we call it “curry roux”. you can choose med hot or hot as well.
2 medium (400g=14.1oz.) onions
1 medium (150g=5.3oz.) potato
1/2 medium (100g=3.5oz.) carrot
2 (60g=2.1oz.) green peppers
1 (150g=5.3oz.) red bell pepper
2&1/2 tbsp. cooking oil
250g (8.8oz.) ground beef and pork
2 tbsp. Panko (bread crumbs)
1 tbsp. milk
salt and pepper
((Saffron Rice)) *of course, the curry can be served with plain, unflavored steamed rice.
1 package Curry Partner Saffron Paste
6 servings (1020g=2.3lbs.) cooked rice
3 sliced American cheese
3 nori sheets
1. Mince the onions. Roughly dice the potato and carrot. Cut out 6 triangles from red bell pepper for teddy bear noses. Cut and save 6 strips of green pepper for teddy bear mouths. Roughly dice the rest of the peppers.
1. Put ground beef and pork, salt and pepper, Panko (bread crumbs), and milk in a bowl, and mix well by hand until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
2. Divide it into 12 patties. Heat 1 tbsp. cooking oil in a frying pan and lightly saute the teddy bear noses and mouths, and set aside. Then in the same frying pan, cook the hamburger steaks to desired doneness.
1. Heat 1&1/2 tbsp. cooking oil in a large stew pot. Add onions, potatoes, and carrots, and stir-fry them until slightly coated with oil.
2. Add 850ml water, bring to a boil, remove the foam, and turn the heat down to low and cook for about 15 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat, break up the curry roux into the pot, and mix well until completely melted. *make sure you stop the heat when you add the curry roux, otherwise it won’t blend well.
4. Then add green and red peppers, and put on low heat and simmer for about 10 minutes until it thickens.
1. Place cooked rice in a bowl. Add Curry Partner Saffron Paste while the rice is still hot and slice through it using a rice paddle to separate the grains.
1. Serve curry and a round piece of saffron rice and a round piece of sliced American cheese. Place hamburger steaks centered with round pieces of sliced American cheese to make the ears. Place raisins for eyes, red bell pepper for nose, and green pepper for mouth.
2. For the hat, make a circular cone shape with rice and wrap with 1/2 nori sheet. Then place a strip of sliced American cheese.
*for best results, don’t use a lid while cooking.
*curry and rice is best eaten on the day it’s made but if you have any leftover, store it in the fridge and finish it on the next day, but it is not recommended.
*if you have leftover curry roux, wrap in a plastic wrap and store it in the fridge and use within a week.
#ochikeron #Halloween #CurryRice
♥Facebook Fan Page♥ Please “Like” me 😉
♥Visit my Blog for more Recipes♥
[Music] Hi everyone so I wanted to show you how To be clear he didn't kill Canada Exhibit Halloween I'm sure and get gonna Love this so I hope you can try it out At that happy area here are the Ingredients [Music] Means the onions Roughly dusty potato Roughly dusty carrot cut out six Triangles from one bell pepper for the Noses Cut out six strips from two green Peppers for the mouth Then roughly dice the rest of the Peppers [Music] Now let's move on to the hamburger Steaks You need ground beef and pork mixture Seasoned with salt and pepper [Music] Then add 2tbsp panko 1 tbsp milk mix Well by hand until combined and smooth Divide it into 12 equal portions Make flatten circle-shaped patties Heat one tablespoon cooking oil in the Frying pan lightly saute the bear noses And mouse [Music] Then set aside pick the hamburger steaks In the same pan [Music]
Cook to desired doneness and set aside Now heat one and a half tablespoon Cooking oil in a stew pot add onions add Potatoes add carrots stir fry them until Slightly coated with all [Music] Then add water Bring to boil remove the form [Music] Now turn the heat down to low and cook For about 15 minutes turn off the heat And it's time to add the curry this is House per month curry sauce mix and we Called it Carrera it's available in Three spice levels the packaging Overseas is almost the same so I hope You can find it Today I'm going to use mild curry Because it's not a little spicy and it's Perfect for kids now break up the color Into the pot make sure stop the heat When you add the mix well until Completely melted Now at green and red peppers [Music] Put on low heat and simmer for about 10 Minutes until it thickens meanwhile Let's make the saffron rice I'm going to Use a package of career putana you need Six servings of rice at the paste while The rice is hot then slice through the Rice using a rice paddle to mix well [Music] Now let's decorate the curry
[Music] Serve the curry on a plate make a round Piece of saffron rice using a plastic Wrap Place it on the curry place the Hamburger steaks make a round piece of Sliced cheese place it on the face make Round pieces of slice cheese Place them on the ears now place the Face parts raisins for the eyes Make a circular cone shape with the rice [Music] Then rap with nori sheet place it on the Bear with a strip of cheese and now it's Done [Music] Thanks for watching I have injured my Guitar [Music] You