Chinese Beef Curry with Potatoes & Carrots (Chinese Recipe)
Welcome to Xiao’s Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei, ever since my Mother taught me how to cook at an early age, I have always had a strong passion for Cooking. My family still live in Inner Mongolia in the northern part of China, where I visit each year and pick-up new Asian/Chinese recipes.
350g Beef Joint
½ Large Onion
3 Cloves Garlic
2 Spring Onions
1 Tbsp Cooking Wine
3 Tbsp Medium Curry Powder
Salt to Taste
1. Slice the garlic & spring onions
2. Cut onion into small cubes and roughly chop the coriander
3. Cut potato and carrot into bite-size pieces
4. Cut beef into bite-size pieces
5. Boil 1 litre of water in the saucepan, place beef into the boiling water and boil for 2 minutes. Remove and drain
6. Heat 2 Tbsp oil in the wok, add onion and garlic and fry for 2 minutes
7. Add beef and cooking wine to the wok, fry for 2 minutes
8. Add cloves, 600ml of boiled water, bring back to the boil
9. Turn heat to low, add curry powder and cook for about 40 minutes till meat is tender
10. Add potato and carrot, cook on low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes till tender, stir once during cooking
11. Add spring onion, coriander and salt, stir. Garnish and serve
If you would like my latest recipes, you can subscribe, its free, and you’ll be kept up-to-date with all my Asian dishes:
This video was produced by Harris Video Productions:
Thank you for watching
For more of my Asian recipes please click below:
More of my recipes:
Asian Meat Recipes:
Asian Beef Recipes:
Asian Chicken Recipes:
Asian Lamb Recipes:
Asian Pork Recipes:
Asian Healthy Recipes:
Asian Seafood Recipes:
Asian Vegetarian Recipes:
Asian Soups & Salads Recipes:
Asian Rice & Noodles Recipes:
Asian Tasty Recipes:
Asian Stir-Fry Recipes:
Asian Curry Recipes:
Asian Spicy Recipes:
Asian Stews & Hot Pot Recipes:
Asian Tofu Recipes:
Asian Party Recipes:
Asian Finger Buffet Recipes:
Asian Skewers & Snack Recipes:
Asian Dumplings & Pancake Recipes:
Recipes From Around Asia:
How To Improve Your Small Business?
There are more than 28.8 million small businesses found all throughout America. Many of these small businesses fight to stay open for business for more than 5 years, before being force to close down. The competition among small businesses in America have significantly increased, due to the advancement in technology and services provided to consumers.
Updated List of Best Exercise Bikes for Tall Person 2022
Choosing the best exercise bike for a tall person can be a difficult task. However, all you require is useful information. Being tall comes with a plethora of advantages.
Why Some Professing Christians Make Me Angry
The Bible teaches us that those who believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ are adopted into the family of God. This means that those who are Born Again into God’s family are our Brothers and Sisters in the Lord. We are to love them and serve them. We should want to be around our Brothers and Sisters in Christ all the time. Right? We should, yes! But, in our flesh does it always work out that way? No!
Newer Dimensions: A Glance Into the Concept of Abundant Leadership
Leadership is essentially a game of mindset. Throughout the history of ideas, the essential effort towards creating successful leaders has been the challenge to evolve a distinguished mindset, which could manage difficulties and maneuver people in a competitive dispensation.
How Can I Be Sure I Am Going to Heaven When I Die?
One of the disciples of Jesus named Thomas asked this same question and it is recorded for us in the Gospel of John (Chapter 14 vs. 5 and 6). Thomas said to Him (Jesus), “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”