Are you ready to indulge in a mouthwatering feast this Thanksgiving? Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with a delectable selection of specials that will leave you craving for more. From succulent Chicken Fingers to a heavenly Pineapple Cake, a succulent Whole Chicken Roast to creamy Mashed Potatoes, these Thanksgiving recipes are sure to make your holiday gathering unforgettable. So, gather your ingredients, put on your apron, and let’s dive into the delightful world of Thanksgiving flavors together. Get ready to savor every bite – this is going to be a feast to remember!
Table of Contents
Delicious Thanksgiving Special Recipes: Chicken Fingers, Pineapple Cake, Whole Chicken Roast, and Mashed Potato
Are you ready to expand your Thanksgiving menu this year? Look no further! In this article, we will share four delicious recipes that will surely delight your family and guests. Whether you’re a seasoned cook or a beginner in the kitchen, these recipes are easy to follow and will leave everyone coming back for more. So, put on your apron and get ready to prepare some Parmesan Chicken Fingers, a delectable Pineapple Upside Down Cake, a succulent Roasted Whole Chicken, and creamy 5 Ingredient Mashed Potatoes.
Parmesan Chicken Fingers Recipe
Are you looking for a mouthwatering appetizer that is both crunchy and flavorful? Look no further than Parmesan Chicken Fingers! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Curry powder
- Basil leaves
- Parmesan cheese
- Chicken breasts
How to Prepare:
- Begin by preparing the curry powder. Mix together various spices like turmeric, coriander, cumin, and chili powder.
- Marinate the chicken breasts in the curry powder, along with some salt and pepper, for at least 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, basil leaves, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Coat the marinated chicken breasts with the breadcrumb mixture, making sure they are evenly covered.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken fingers until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve the Parmesan Chicken Fingers hot with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
No Thanksgiving feast is complete without a delicious dessert. Why not try a classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake? Here’s what you’ll need:
- Brown sugar
- Lemon juice
- Pineapple rings
- Glazed cherries
How to Prepare:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Melt butter in a round cake pan and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the melted butter.
- Arrange pineapple rings on top of the brown sugar, placing a glazed cherry in the center of each ring.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the cake batter according to the instructions on the package, adding a tablespoon of lemon juice for a tangy flavor.
- Pour the cake batter over the pineapple rings and cherries, making sure it is evenly distributed.
- Bake the cake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for a few minutes before inverting it onto a serving plate.
- Serve the Pineapple Upside Down Cake warm or at room temperature. It’s the perfect sweet treat!
Roasted Whole Chicken Recipe
Impress your guests with a show-stopping Roasted Whole Chicken. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Spice mix (comprising various spices like cumin, coriander, paprika, etc.)
- Ginger garlic paste
- Green chillies
- Turmeric powder
- Lemon juice
- Coriander leaves
How to Prepare:
- Prepare the spice mix by combining all the spices in a bowl.
- Make a few deep incisions in the chicken and rub it with the ginger garlic paste, green chillies, turmeric powder, and lemon juice.
- Generously sprinkle the spice mix over the chicken, ensuring it is evenly coated.
- Let the chicken marinate for at least an hour, but overnight is best for maximum flavor.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place the marinated chicken on a roasting tray and add some sliced vegetables around it. (Optional: You can use carrots, potatoes, and onions for added flavor.)
- Roast the chicken for about 1 to 1.5 hours, or until the juices run clear when pierced with a knife.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves before serving. Your guests will be delighted by the moist and succulent Roasted Whole Chicken!
5 Ingredient Mashed Potato Recipe
What’s Thanksgiving without a side of creamy and fluffy Mashed Potatoes? Here’s a simple yet delicious recipe:
- Boiled potatoes
How to Prepare:
- Peel and boil the potatoes until they are tender and easily mashable.
- Drain the water and transfer the boiled potatoes to a large bowl.
- Add butter, milk, parsley, and salt to the potatoes.
- Using a masher or electric hand mixer, mash the potatoes until you achieve a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Adjust the amount of butter, milk, and salt according to your preference.
- Serve the 5 Ingredient Mashed Potatoes hot as a delightful side dish alongside your Thanksgiving feast!
As Thanksgiving approaches, it’s time to embrace new flavors and gather around the table with loved ones. These four mouthwatering recipes – Parmesan Chicken Fingers, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Roasted Whole Chicken, and 5 Ingredient Mashed Potatoes – will make your Thanksgiving feast unforgettable. So, put on your chef’s hat, follow these simple steps, and get ready to indulge in a delightful culinary experience!
Can I use boneless chicken for the Roasted Whole Chicken recipe?
- Absolutely! Boneless chicken works well too. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Can I substitute the pineapple in the Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe with other fruits?
- Yes, you can experiment with different fruits like peaches or cherries. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.
Can I make the 5 Ingredient Mashed Potatoes ahead of time?
- Yes, you can prepare the mashed potatoes a day in advance. Simply reheat them in the microwave or on the stovetop before serving.
Can I use gluten-free breadcrumbs for the Parmesan Chicken Fingers?
- Absolutely! Feel free to use gluten-free breadcrumbs to accommodate dietary restrictions.
Can I use different spices for the Roasted Whole Chicken recipe?
- Yes, you can customize the spice mix according to your taste. Feel free to experiment with your favorite herbs and spices for a unique flavor profile.
Now that you have these delicious recipes at your fingertips, it’s time to get cooking and create a Thanksgiving feast that will impress everyone around the table. Happy cooking and enjoy your scrumptious meal!