Only 7 ingredients 🍛
“カレーの王子さま” “Prince Curry and Rice” is childhood dream dish 😉
We put plenty of star carrots and heart-shaped potatoes. Instead of meat, we used Tofu.
Recommended for vegan/vegetarian people 👍
Japanese S.B. Prince Curry Block Non-Spicy With Vegetables No Added Spice
Vegan Japanese Tofu Curry and Rice
Number of servings: 6 Servings
200g (7.0oz.) firm Tofu
300g (10.6oz.) onion
100g (3.5oz.) carrot
100g (3.5oz.) potato
1 tbsp. cooking oil
1 Box (80g) Prince Curry Roux
1. Thinly slice the onion. Cut out the potato and carrot with cookie cutters and finely chop the rest. Cut Tofu into bite-sized pieces.
2. Heat cooking oil in a pot and cook the onions and chopped vegetables on medium until tender.
3. Add water and bring to a boil, remove the foam, add tofu and simmer on low for 15 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat, add the roux, leave it for a while and remove the tofu while melting the roux (Tofu was simmered to drain the water, we want to take them out so that they won’t crumble).
5. Put on low again and simmer for 5 minutes until thickened.
6. Cook the heart-shaped potatoes and star-shaped carrots in a different pot of boiling water for a few minutes.
7. Put back the cooked vegetables and Tofu in curry and cook until warm.
8. Serve the curry over rice.
YouTube Audio Library
Follow me on social media. If you have recreated any of my food, you can share some pictures #ochikeron. I am always happy to see them.
♥My COOKBOOK available on Amazon Kindle♥
NO MORE hard copies… those who got one are lucky!
♥More Written Recipes are on my BLOG♥
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥
Hi everyone welcome to create eat happy This is not get on today i wanted to Show you how to make prince curry and Rice for kids non-spicy with a lot of Vegetables when i was small i wanted it So hard at my daughter’s age because the Packaging is attractive i forgot to buy Meat so i told my daughter i can’t make It today then my daughter said you can Use tofu so i decided to use it and Later i sewed the bag of the package and Found that this product is vegan so i Think it’s a perfect product for Vegetarian vegan people so if you can’t Find this prince curry sauce mix please Try it out i hope you enjoyed this video And i hope you can try it out Here are the ingredients [Music] As you can see the packaging is so cute By the way as usual this video is not Sponsored [Music] Slice the onion Using cookie cutters cut out the potato And carrot [Music] Do [Music] And finely chop the rest [Music] Cut tofu into bite size pieces [Music] Heat cooking oil in a pot and cook the
Onions and chopped vegetables on medium Until tender [Music] Add water and bring to a boil Remove the foam and add tofu Then simmer on low for 15 minutes [Music] Turn off the heat add the roux leave it For a while to melt [Music] Meanwhile remove the tofu by the way i Simmered tofu to drain water now i want To take them out so that they won’t Crumble now put on low again and simmer For 5 minutes until thickened The heart-shaped potatoes and Star-shaped carrots in a different pot For a few minutes Put back the cooked vegetables in tofu In the curry and cook until warm [Music] Serve the curry over rice [Music] And now it’s done quick and easy fun for Kids to help [Music] Thanks for watching i hope you enjoyed This tutorial [Music] [Music] Um Um [Music] [Applause]