I am thrilled to share with you my all-time favorite recipe for Delicious Vegetable Rolls with Cheese & Paneer. As a food enthusiast and blogger at Food with Chetna, I can confidently say that this is the best veg rolls recipe you will come across. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with a delightful combination of flavorful vegetables, gooey cheese, and succulent paneer. Trust me, once you try these delectable rolls, they will become a regular addition to your cooking repertoire. So, let’s dive right in and discover the magic of these mouthwatering veg rolls!
Table of Contents
Hi there! In this article, I will be sharing with you my experience of making a delicious snack called Vegetable Roll with Cheese & Paneer. This recipe is absolutely mouthwatering and will leave you craving for more. So let’s dive right in and discover the secrets behind this delectable treat!
To make these Vegetable Rolls with Cheese & Paneer, you will need the following ingredients:
- Puff pastry sheets
- Assorted fresh vegetables (such as bell peppers, carrots, and peas)
- Grated cheese (cheddar or mozzarella works great)
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese), crumbled
- Asian spices (such as cumin, coriander, and turmeric)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Egg (for egg wash)
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Next, thaw the puff pastry sheets according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Meanwhile, chop the vegetables into small, uniform pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped vegetables, grated cheese, and crumbled paneer.
- Season the mixture with Asian spices, salt, and pepper. Give it a good mix until everything is well combined.
- Now that your ingredients are ready, it’s time to assemble the rolls.
- Take one sheet of thawed puff pastry and cut it into equal-sized squares or rectangles.
- Spoon a generous amount of the vegetable and cheese mixture onto each square, leaving some space around the edges.
- Gently fold the pastry over the filling, creating a roll. Make sure to seal the edges by pressing them together.
- Repeat this process for the rest of the pastry sheets and filling.
- Once all the rolls are assembled, place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Beat an egg in a small bowl and brush the tops of the rolls with the egg wash. This will give them a beautiful golden color when baked.
- Pop the tray into the preheated oven and bake the rolls for 20-25 minutes, or until they turn golden brown and crispy.
Chef Chetna Makan’s Recipe
If you’re looking for some visual guidance, you’re in luck! Chef Chetna Makan, the winner of ‘Christmas Bake Off 2016’, has a fantastic YouTube video demonstrating this recipe. Head over to her channel, ‘Food with Chetna’ and watch her create these Vegetable Rolls with Cheese & Paneer from scratch. Trust me, her tips and tricks will take your rolls to the next level!
Enjoying the Rolls
Once the rolls are baked to perfection, you can enjoy them hot or cold. The combination of fresh vegetables, creamy cheese, and soft paneer is truly irresistible. The Asian spices and masalas add a burst of flavor that will tantalize your taste buds. Whether you pack them for a picnic or include them in your daily pack lunch, these Vegetable Rolls with Cheese & Paneer are sure to be a hit!
Don’t forget to subscribe to Chef Chetna Makan’s YouTube channel, ‘Food with Chetna’, for more mouthwatering recipes. Her passion for cooking and easy-to-follow instructions will inspire you to try new dishes and explore different flavors.
In conclusion, these Vegetable Rolls with Cheese & Paneer are a fantastic snack option that combines the goodness of fresh vegetables, creamy cheese, and soft paneer. The recipe is easy to follow and yields delicious results every time. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced cook, these rolls will surely become a favorite in your household. So gather your ingredients, get creative in the kitchen, and enjoy the delightful flavors of these scrumptious rolls!
FAQs After The Conclusion
- Can I use different vegetables for the filling?
- How can I make these rolls spicier?
- Can I freeze the rolls before baking?
- What other cheeses can I use instead of cheddar or mozzarella?
- Can I make these rolls with homemade puff pastry?