Welcome to this blog post where I’ll share with you an incredibly delicious recipe for making mouth-watering chicken korma in coconut milk. If you’re a fan of flavorful, creamy dishes, then this recipe is definitely a must-try. Get your apron on, gather all the ingredients, and let’s dive into the cooking process that will tantalize your taste buds!
Table of Contents
How to Make Mouth-Watering Chicken Korma in Coconut Milk: A Delicious Recipe
Are you a food lover and looking for something exotic to treat your taste buds? If yes, then you have landed on the right page. In this article, we will guide you through a step-by-step process to make mouth-watering chicken korma in coconut milk. This South Indian style chicken kurma recipe is simple and easy to make at home. So, let’s get started.
Chicken Korma is a popular Indian curry dish that is creamy, spicy, and flavorful. It is made with a blend of aromatic spices, yogurt, and coconut milk. In this recipe, we will use chicken as the main ingredient, along with chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, and yogurt. We will also add other ingredients like coconut oil, cinnamon, cumin seeds, ginger paste, garlic, onions, green chilies, coriander seed powder, cumin seed powder, coconut milk, and coriander leaves to enhance the flavor of the dish.
Here’s how to make this delicious chicken korma in coconut milk:
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Add cinnamon and cumin seeds and let them sizzle for a few seconds.
- Add onions and saute until translucent.
- Add ginger paste, garlic, and green chilies, and saute for a minute.
- Add coriander seed powder, cumin seed powder, chili powder, and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Add chicken pieces and stir until they are coated with the spice mixture. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the chicken starts to brown.
- Add salt and yogurt. Mix well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and mix well. Cook for 10-12 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or chapati.
- Chili powder
- Turmeric powder
- Coconut oil
- Cumin seeds
- Ginger paste
- Green chilies
- Coriander seed powder
- Cumin seed powder
- Coconut milk
- Coriander leaves
- Use boneless chicken for a quicker cook time.
- Adjust the amount of chili powder and green chilies to your taste preference.
- You can also add vegetables like potatoes and carrots to the dish.
Where can I find the recipe for chicken korma in coconut milk?
You can find the recipe on the Get Curried App or on YouTube.
Which chef created this recipe?
Chef Smita Deo created this South Indian style chicken kurma recipe.
Who hosted the video on YouTube?
The video is hosted by Varun Inamdar.
Can I use bone-in chicken for this recipe?
Yes, you can use bone-in chicken, but the cook time will be longer.
Is the video copyrighted?
Yes, the video is copyrighted by REPL.
In conclusion, chicken korma in coconut milk is a delicious and easy-to-make dish. It is perfect for a family dinner or a weekend party. Follow the above-mentioned steps, and you’ll have a mouth-watering curry in no time. Don’t forget to try out this recipe and let us know your feedback.